Prince Charming - Poem by Diana González
If I meet the one,
My Prince charming,
Will I know it?
Is it possible for fate to interfere?
From letting us become one?
Or will it help us be a whole.
A whole for which cannot be broken
Like a circle that has no edges to
Separate one from another.
Or will it act as a heart,
That can be broken from edge to end,
And starts to tear as soon as one or the other has second thoughts.
But in the end should I trust my heart,
Which keeps my body alive and warm,
My mind that keeps me thinking about consequences and past mistakes,
Or destiny which is fate,
But does destiny even exist,
Or is it just a state of mind,
Or simply free will.
Comments about Prince Charming by Diana González
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl