Being With You - Poem by Diana González
When I am with you it is sometimes hard to believe. When you hug me I don’t want you t let me go just so I can make sure that you really are there by me.
You truly are a gift from up above. You came into my life right when I thought it was the end. You might not know everything I’ve been through but you try your best to understand.
Our relationship: we are similar in attitudes, both stubborn and silly, but so deep in love that we forget the little things and only worry about what we can do next to make each other smile.
Smiling has always been our favorite. I appreciate you.
Comments about Being With You by Diana González
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl