Diana González Poems
- Being With You
- Two Sides Love can be both good and bad Just like everything...
- Prince Charming If I meet the one, My Prince charming, ...
- Bedtime With You! When you are gone the sun has set, And ...
- Tell Me, Tell me truly, Tell me please, Tell me all about...
1. I am now 19 years of age my full name is Diana de la Mota González. I am Fluent in Spanish and raised as a Catholic.
2. Physical Description: I am short around 5'1'', have fair skin color, my eye color is a brownish and have dark brown hair.
3. Personal Description: I am sociable always, and only when I am respected, I can be aggressive when I am aggravated.
4. Activities That I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diana González
Being With You
When I am with you it is sometimes hard to believe. When you hug me I don’t want you t let me go just so I can make sure that you really are there by me.
You truly are a gift from up above. You came into my life right when I thought it was the end. You might not know everything I’ve been through but you try your best to understand.
Our relationship: we are similar in attitudes, both stubborn and silly, but so deep in love that we forget the little things and only worry about what we can do next to make each other smile.
Smiling has always been our favorite. I appreciate you.