Lawrence S. Pertillar
Privacy - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Depending on the degree of one's privacy,
It is recommended...
One chooses to say nothing.
And if one 'does' one should create.
Privacy is not respected.
And having a peace of mind,
Many people who will never have it...
Don't understand it and that is what they hate!
'I told her not to say a word to anyone.
And she couldn't wait until I got off the telephone...
To tell my business to everyone.
And she calls herself a 'friend'.
Comments about Privacy by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl