Propaganda - Poem by Naveed Akram
Nations denigrate the enemies,
All countries of an esteem shall have abilities.
How will leadership see fresh news
When we ask for messages to amuse?
The belief resides along the time of life,
It is again and again, the health and knife.
One anthem after another, always,
Sentences will join to make essays.
This I disagree with, the leader is foul,
Wonders inside vex and irritate and growl.
Let nations split as special news reaches the good area,
Then the birth of a land has been propaganda.
Comments about Propaganda by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl