Lawrence S. Pertillar
Provocative - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
With a soprano singing sweetly,
Caressed and assisted
By a plucking 'bass' between her knees!
Providing provocative sounds...
Below and bare,
Under beautiful red and orange leaves...
Shakened to the ground,
From an Autumn Maple tree!
To give a crisp blanket of bliss,
Falling on movements like these!
Comments about Provocative by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl