Psycho Mentality - Poem by Phats Love
Tiny pills and liquid bottles with stickers of drowsy eyes.
Fill my mouth/throat tightens as the bulge of narcotics move
scratchingly down my throat.
i lay there naked on the cold floor.
watchin the hands of the clock tick slowly by.
The wall starts breathing as my eyes roll back to my scull.
Finally the calmness settles in.
All the sounds around me, dull into a slight echo.
i let the numbness kick in.
As i slip into darkness.
Kissin your face in my mind as my life shuts down.
I Loved You.......
Comments about Psycho Mentality by Phats Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl