Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. (June 15,1942 / Aravayal, karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, South India)
Punishment Is Sadism - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Punishment is employed
More to vent one's anger
Than to correct the wrong.
In disciplinary acts.
Comments about Punishment Is Sadism by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
If You Forget Me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Sunday, March 4, 2012
Poem Edited: Monday, March 5, 2012
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl