Sy Wong ...
Pure Joy Of Cooking. - Poem by Sy Wong ...
Happiness is being able to cook
Not for me alone but for others to enjoy
Happiness is being able to buy ingredients to cook
Not for me alone so that many will gather with joy
Happiness is being able to cook whatever, wherever, whenever!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Pure Joy Of Cooking. by Sy Wong ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl