Lawrence S. Pertillar
Quick Whim Mode - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Access to a treasure chest!
Quality shown but goes unknown...
To the one fed sweetened snacks
By another prone,
To keep those off track!
Those who are lured...
From the safety of their nestling sacks.
Sneaking with a creep,
Who is envious of that!
A two bit con with a game going on.
Charming and preying until dawn.
Satisfying the insatiable lust...
Of one in quick whim mode!
To return to the 'gem' at home,
With a prepared lie that's told!
Just to get tricked for the hell of it!
To please the urges of a freelancing libido.
Comments about Quick Whim Mode by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl