Potential Cuts - Poem by Rain Ibison
Songs that cant be played
Longing for you
I whisper your name into the wind
Hoping that it will carry away the imprint you left on me
Take away the pain and the tears
No such thing
I just smile and pretend its ok
I thought maybe, maybe this time it would be different.
I was wrong
I'm just happy that you're happy now
Yet i cant help but wish..
That you were happy with me.
Comments about Potential Cuts by Rain Ibison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl