Random Poetry - Poem by Poetic Amoure
Poetry is the truth so dont lose yourself in lies,
I only speak the truth but you ignore all my tries.
I try to be the right, but im always the wrong,
im your conspiracy your my love song.
Tired of the bullies, tired of losing,
losing all my family guess im tired of choosing.
tried to dodge the bullet but I still got shot down,
I rose back up and now im trying not to drown.
Im still a beautiful flower, but she hasnt yet bloomed,
but when she does bloom just remember be you.
Be you when your mad, be you when your homeless,
Be you in the dark, Be you when your zoneless. :) BE YOU
Comments about Random Poetry by Poetic Amoure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda