Random Wasted Time - Poem by Poetic Amoure
pick by pick, everytime its more pain
your smiling but im not dancing in the rain.
You take it out on other, you dont care what you do,
you dont care what you do or who you officially do it to.
Your strange like the devil, you work in dumb ways,
you work on other's time even work on dumb days.
you do stupid things, you dont watch what you say
so guess what random wasted time is all it is anyway.
Comments about Random Wasted Time by Poetic Amoure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl