Poetic Amoure Poems
- A Random Bird Birds of a feather, with a birds eye view, ...
- Poetry Night stop playing like you love when you really dont,...
- In This Dream In this dream i was pretty in this dream i had ...
- She Said She said I was disrespectful, She said i was ...
- Random Wasted Time pick by pick, everytime its more ...
- Still I Rise Still I rise even when you put me down holding ...
- Thinkin Of You Thinkin of you everyday and everynight, ...
What I am is something you will never find, to be someone
left on the sideline. When you dare to step into my shoes, you will see that i have been used and abused. Enjoy My Poetry: } more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Random Bird
Birds of a feather, with a birds eye view,
Can i have a map, dont know where im flying to.
Dont know where im going, just know its time to leave,
didnt know how to chew but i give what i recieve.
I fly where i please, and i plan as i go,
i spread my wings to fly yes I learn as i grow.
This poem may mean nothing but to me its everything,
cause i am only a bird in the morning hear me sing.
I fly to Phoenix Arizona, I fly south in the winter,
I was a beautiful creature when I looked in the mirror,
but for now Im just a random bird lost without guidence.