In This Dream - Poem by Poetic Amoure
In this dream i was pretty in this dream i had hair,
in this dream I was real In this dream i didnt care.
In a world unreal in this dream i was cruel,
In this world i was cool but i acted like a fool.
In this world i felt pretty when i looked in the mirror,
now im tryna get back to see myself even clearer.
In this world I was loved, In this dream i was respected,
In this world I had time to go back and correct it.
In this Dream In this Dream where there were no more lying,
In this dream no more trying I was through with crying
Comments about In This Dream by Poetic Amoure
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda