Rather Monotonous - Poem by Audrey Heller
Forever so long, we've had cloudy
sky's and then, down came the rain!
It's getting rather monotonous, giving
you a reason, to complain. It's so much
nicer, to awaken each morning and
face a sunny day, even if you're beset
by problems, it chases them all away!
It's much more pleasant, to go about
your tasks, when the sky is blue, it not
only raises your spirits, but makes you
feel, a whole lot better, too! Why would
someone choose to live, where they
have a long rainy season? For me, it's
totatly out of the question, as I've already
stated, my reason!
Comments about Rather Monotonous by Audrey Heller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl