Reaction - Poem by Sina Farajzadeh
I just loved her but she did it to me! (1)
I did nothing wrong but they did it to me! (2)
I tried to send positive feelings, some did it to me! (3)
I got depression, felt sad and sadness, and then,
I started to be calm, because I did it to her! (4)
I left them alone and showed my value to them, see... What I did to them!
I appreciated all dear friends and loved them more, so we did it together! (5)
Poet's Notes about The Poem
(1) : she ignored me and bled my heart!
(2) : they spoiled me and broke my heart!
(3) : some were sympathetic and gave me good feelings!
(4) : I tried to forget her and think more about myself and others!
(5) : we tried to show the others that we can do better and be the best.
Comments about Reaction by Sina Farajzadeh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You