Edward Kofi Louis
Read It - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
A crab does not give birth to a bird;
And, rabbits do not lay eggs! !
The love letter,
Read it to satisfy your muse;
With your lovely heart and,
Your lovely eyes.
Exxcitements, exit, site, test, text, sit, see, seem, set, ten, men, cement, it!
So intensively to look at and, so lovely to be touched;
To have the picture of your lover inside your mind.
Muse, love, peace and joy!
Like the African history,
Like my story;
Waiting all these years for the letter,
The love letter.
Comments about Read It by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl