Real Merits - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
How fast one ran may be defined
By the hurdles one faced.
How long one ran may be judged
By the cripples one sustained.
How far one ran may be arrived at
By discomforts one encountered.
How best one ran may be viewed
By odds one managed to overcome.
Mere records show not real merits.
Comments about Real Merits by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda