Trisha Kae Arizala
Reality - Poem by Trisha Kae Arizala
A fragment of the disillusioned soul
Reflects the longing of “the precious…”
Relentlessly she builds the magical dream…
But soon collides with the truth….
She drowns…drags her feet along the shore…
-that magic… willjust be magic...
but existent? it will never be...
Comments about Reality by Trisha Kae Arizala
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl