Mamun S. Islam
Reality Of Love - Poem by Mamun S. Islam
Not so far..
I can see ' it ' whenever I close my eyes.
' It ' was restive, spent my days with and without
Joy and sorrow were there through laughter and tears,
Caring and sharing always made quarrel to be first
Dreams were kept safely into eyes to each.
Grown up the time, time became fade to ' it '
Reality was stolen by this time robber
Present is standing beside the door,
Reflecting the behind past.
The caravan of life is stopped forever
Eyes are becoming cloudy,
Caring is considered as daring
While sharing as fearing.
' It ' has started making new hopes in its eyes
Like leaves in the sweet spring,
Time and me remain same as ever
Except the dream and except ' it '.
Comments about Reality Of Love by Mamun S. Islam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl