Redirection - Poem by love poems
They say love has no limits,
I say neither does the pain,
They say love last forever,
I say so do the dreadful memories,
They say love is the one thing missing,
I say so is the truth,
They say love will find me agien,
I say that may be true
But it wont be the same becuase its not you.
I dont want to love agien.
Dont want to feel the pain.
Dont want to go through the emotions.
Dont want to be the same.
Dont want to find another man.
Dont want to miss you.
Dont want to hold someother heart.
I just want you.
Comments about Redirection by love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl