The Perfect Guy. - Poem by love poems
I dont want another boyfriend.
I hate this dating game.
I want someone who would treat me right,
And tell me im perfect in every way.
I want someone that cant live without me,
And says it everyday.
I want who understands me,
And kisses my pain away.
I want someone who would hold me and not let go,
Even if I try to run away.
I want someone who wont leave me,
If another comes his way.
I want someone who only see's me,
Who fears I'm going to go away.
I want someone I can call my own and who isnt always perfect but I think so anyways.
I want someone who sees my flaws and loves me for them.
I wanted that person to be you.
But I guess we just cant always get that guy.
I guess I just want,
The perfect guy.
Comments about The Perfect Guy. by love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl