Regretted Romances - Poem by Ana Podarevska
I never knew, I never had a doubt.
My drug I couldn't live without.
I never knew, I never realized
just how much I lied.
The guilt is killing me,
the guilt is killing my love for you.
The paranoia is drowning me
in all of my lies, regrets, and good byes.
and romancing regrets.
Can't you see me falling?
Comments about Regretted Romances by Ana Podarevska
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda