Ana Podarevska Poems
- Justify i lay entwined in your sheets and cover myself with ...
- I Am Heroin when did your innocence shatter? your fingers ...
- Suicide Smeared and wasted, Unmoving on the bathroom ...
- Slut I can't say that they are liars I can't say that their ...
- Coke And Fury The smell of dirty sluts and sex is always on ...
- Bones my bones layed down to rest, my skin crawled ...
- Filth eyes dart to cum-covered walls hands shake with ...
She asked me why all I write about is sex and drugs. I didn't know how to answer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
i lay entwined in your sheets
and cover myself with ragged breathing,
hoping the words falling from your lips
will be the words that i've been needing.
i can't imagine a lack of your touch,
a lack of your skin on mine.
with drops of sweetness dribbling down,
your bed is dirty with this lie.
but you don't mind, so i won't mind.
as long as i have what's not mine.
so long as we have a bit more time
to cover this lie with lovely lust.