Ana Podarevska Poems
- I Am Heroin when did your innocence shatter? your fingers ...
- Slut I can't say that they are liars I can't say that their ...
- A Cum-Passionate Lover the last whisper from your mouth will...
- Overdose Syrup slows the blood in your veins You're losing ...
- Terribly Hopeful i looked up to see the time fly. i finally ...
- Cum-Passion the last whisper from your mouth will carry more...
- Love And Heroin I'm blue against your skin I'm dead against ...
She asked me why all I write about is sex and drugs. I didn't know how to answer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am Heroin
when did your innocence shatter?
your fingers used to trip over my skin,
but now run up my thigh
a conscious so conscious
not to bring pain
is now so numb to sin.
when did your emotion melt away?
narcissism took over your veins like a virus.
and my drugs are not the antibiotic.
tell me I'm guilty of making you like this.
I want to be the reason for such an adulterated change.
it's exciting to imagine I hold so much power.