Edward Kofi Louis
Rekindle - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To rekindle her love with the love of my muse and,
To rekindle her spirit with the love of my mind;
Sharp to the words and lovely to her heart,
And to spot the difference when taking care of her.
I still have feelings for her and,
Her body matters much to me when the night falls;
But i need to have money on this purpose,
Because it was blur yesterday when i have to live for today!
Try to rebalance yourself after the fall with your mind,
And like extolling the virtues of the individual;
But i will rekindle my love towards you always.
Comments about Rekindle by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl