Dr. Antony Theodore
Remember Dharma, Tao And Self-Transcending Awareness. - Poem by Dr. Antony Theodore
that to achieve the unitive knowledge,
to realize this supreme identity,
is the final end and purpose
of human existence.
that there is a Law or Dharma,
which must be obeyed,
a Tao or way, which
must be followed,
if men are to achieve their final end.
that there is of I, me, mine,
that can make a man selfish,
and that consequently the Tao
is a Way of humility and
compassion, the Dharma a Law
and self-transcending awareness.
Remember all these.
Comments about Remember Dharma, Tao And Self-Transcending Awareness. by Dr. Antony Theodore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda