Edward Kofi Louis
Repent Ii - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
It was more than fourteen years ago in South Korea,
And like a bird through a window in the wall;
But three explosions in China will never stop me from loving you.
Your lover is gone and you are now sitting her alone,
But i have to search for mine among the scattered bodies!
For she was at the market when the bombs exploded,
But it is gone too soon in the thin air.
Bombs and victims,
Of many wounded by these acts! !
And like the remission of our sins on this earth;
But try to repent before it is too late.
Comments about Repent Ii by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl