Resolve - Poem by Kate Breeze
'She just needs the right guy'
No, hun you dont.
And I think that's what I like best,
You don't let the cock of the day
Sway how you think.
I love that about you.
You make me wish,
I was more than...
I love you.
Comments about Resolve by Kate Breeze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: love
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl