MAHTAB BANGALEE Poems
- The Blood Was True For Mother ... The time was in divided ...
- I Am # 05 Birth is not from sin Birth is from the best love;...
- I'm Civilized! -new- I'm American and I'm civilized! -Really? ...
- Haiku # 18 -new- The plant grow green inn Paths bind poetic ...
- I Am # 03 I'm not a poet No poem I've written I never try...
- Immature Humanity! All I stand still here, but on the nib of ...
- Acrostic # 06 M-ELATI you are in smiling beauty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Appreciating is wisely boon of GOD''Human being has some audacity / ego by character but when appreciation to other is exposed then there are composed the tariff of peace.
''I have two inconsolable child - Cheering & Mourningwell & woe walk together
My Mourning chases after my Cheering. How can I forget them; how can I live without them together''
Loneliness is best if I can discover myself and learn the self; Solitude is also best if I can discover or learn myself silently from other and in crowded the knowing of self shows the path of Saint i...For knowing best through self learning
''World is the stage where we every creation is the actor / actress.The omniscient spectator is Creator. Don't over act to find Him. Overacting is always abandoned.''For your personal belief don't hate others
''Silent all words of hope; passing before the sight of colorful life where all expectations play a game of immortality within mortal being''Great expectations play game of world silently
Comments about MAHTAB BANGALEE
The Blood Was True For Mother Tongue
The time was in divided piece of land
Every stride was wrapped with grief
Two lands in world atlas were
Introduced in two name as national reef
East Pakistan and West Pakistan,1932km distance
Between two lands, none were same in every course of life
Unequal mentality and many more dissimilarity
There was need inevitable separation to drive
Different languages in different demand
Different cultures catch the root
Different tongues of mother
Demanded self linguistic nationality in every foot
Learned I've from the lap of rising sun
Learned I've ...