MAHTAB BANGALEE Poems
- You Are My Poem Give me some letters I'll make words Give ...
- I Am # 05 Birth is not from sin Birth is from the best love;...
- Change To Concrete Walking; as if I am walking in the scenery...
- I Died Before My Birth! I went to rivers. Rivers asked me, ...
- Concrete Expectation In long breaths expectations lead me to ...
- I'm Civilized! I'm American and I'm civilized! -Really? ...
- Haiku # 06 The plant grow green inn Paths bind poetic ...
MAHTAB BANGALEE, the JUNOON, is from Fatickchari, Chattogram Bangladesh. He is not a poet although sometimes he writes for knowing himself. Basically, he is a reader of the world’s poetry.
Foundation of his writings- SELF DISCOVERY, HUMANITY, LOVE FOR ALL
EDUCATION: - POST GRADUATION
He is the BEING of inspiration by the PHILOSOPHY of-
2. The Greatest Philanthropic PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH)
3. SAHAS TABRIZI and JALALUDDIN RUMI
4. SULTAN BAHU
5. BULLEH SHAH
6. FAKIR LALON SAIJI
7. WALT WHITMAN
8. The greatest holy spiritual king of the entire universe HAZRAT KEBLA BABA AHMADULLAH ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Appreciating is wise boon of GOD''Human being has some audacity / ego by character but when appreciation to other is exposed then there are composed the tariff of peace.
''I have two inconsolable child - Cheering & Mourningwell & woe walk together
My Mourning chases after my Cheering. How can I forget them; how can I live without them together''
Loneliness is best if I can discover myself and learn the self; Solitude is also best if I can discover or learn myself silently from other and in crowded the knowing of self shows the path of Saint i...For knowing best through self learning
''World is the stage where we every creation is the actor / actress.The omniscient spectator is Creator. Don't over act to find Him. Overacting is always abandoned.''For your personal belief don't hate others
''Silent all words of hope; passing before the sight of colorful life where all expectations play a game of immortality within mortal being''Great expectations play game of world silently
You Are My Poem
Give me some letters
I'll make words
Give me some words
I'll make sentence
Give me some sentences
I'll make poetry
Give me some poems
I'll find you there
This is all about your poetic denotations
This you are- the poetic buds,
The poetic stalks,
The poetic petals,
The poetic leaves.
And as the poetic fragrance
you spread from yard to yard,
From port to port - all throughout the cosmos.
And this you are only one poetic bough
Where I've come as your amorous bird of soul
And through the poetic love I seek impenetrable ...