Lawrence S. Pertillar
Restricting - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The meeting held was critical.
It was determined to be apolitical.
When everyone arrived...
No one took a stand,
Or grandstanded with command.
And pitiful were responses
Our children might be out of order!
But it is the adults restricting themselves
To be diaper changed!
Comments about Restricting by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl