Rex: My New Doggie............ - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
I have got a dear and treasured friend,
you may be know him too
More humble, meek, and gentle he
of human beings (Dogs) I ever knew.
Upon his face a smile awaits,
for those he knows and don't.
The question is never when with him,
it's never will or won't.
For always has he time to give,
to those who need a friend,
And ever has he ready ears,
if ears you need to bend.
He is faithful, true, and full of grace,
No guile you will find in him
He sounds a bit like a sonnette but
It's just my buddy Rex.
Comments about Rex: My New Doggie............ by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda