Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Ricky Ye Are; My Love, My Life, My Everything - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Sweet light that shines above me so bright,
I beg that ye shine forever, and a night.
Music I hear whenever ye talk,
I need ye so near as in the moonlight we walk.
Lips of crimson, eyes of blue,
as ye look at me, God smiles down on thee so true.
Whispers of love we say in the night,
passion, and hope, dare we such plight?
Dreaming, and hoping all for the day,
when into the night shall we slip away.
Comments about Ricky Ye Are; My Love, My Life, My Everything by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl