RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding Waves Of Music - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding waves of music, captivating attention religiously, never
seeming to let go throughout life.
Climbing mountains and their rhythms, going through deserts in
chords and measures of time.
Keeping life enticed in every moment of daily life, watching
always for the beauty of nature and it's awesome landscapes.
Comments about Riding Waves Of Music by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl