Edward Kofi Louis
Rischawi - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Rischawi, saw, as, is, his, was, hair, air, chair, raw, war!
With mere memories in the land tied with its past;
And, with the sense of national unity today,
Rallying people together for peace.
A uniting force! !
Bringing peace and love into play;
And, being conferred with the highest order in your life time,
To improve performances towards the future.
Comments about Rischawi by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl