Timothy James Webster
Rooftop - Poem by Timothy James Webster
There is no place to stand but here,
No man could take away my freedom now.
See no fear, see no evils
But the call of nature sings
O! Peace and quiet I could find
There binds soul and mind
Down I look upon them now
This is where I made my vow
No more. No one can take away.
This is where I want to stay
Peace and quiet everyday
No hell. No fear comes this way.
Comments about Rooftop by Timothy James Webster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda