Rubai # 137 - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
The victory has been won.
Death's reign is over and done.
The cross has sealed the deal,
So all may live in the light of the Son.
Lord, in all I do, may the glory go to You. Amen.
© Greg Alan Oosterhouse,3-3-2009
Comments about Rubai # 137 by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl