Rubai # 136 - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
You took my love, I had no choice.
No matter what objections I may voice.
There's no getting it back, I shall relent.
I will accept the fact with utmost poise.
Lord, in all I do, may the glory go to You. Amen.
© Greg Alan Oosterhouse,3-3-2009
Comments about Rubai # 136 by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl