Ruling - Poem by Aram Stefanian
You got the nod for ruling the world today
Could you improve the lives that are in a bad way?
Would you use the new weapon to destroy the old one?
Are you gonna get the ex big cheese under the gun?
If you dismiss all the troops, do the wars come to a halt?
Can you try to prove that you're worth your salt?
Do you have a gut to stop those appalling crimes?
Is it possible to dry the kids' tears and return the smiles?
Which is the best means to delet a painful memory?
Is the humanity gonna collapse at the start of a new century?
Comments about Ruling by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl