Tricia Mae Chua
Sacred Sustenance To The Soul - Poem by Tricia Mae Chua
Poetry is music.
Poetry is song.
Poetry is the beat I feel in my bones.
axons and dendrites
The connections of life
Arteries, veins, capillaries
Blood rushing through
hidden under skin.
from heart to head,
head to heart,
Movement inside me
that feeds and frees me,
sacred sustenance to the soul.
Bowie, Maryland / January 6,2008 (Sunday)
(parts of which were composed on today's long train ride to and from D.C.)
Comments about Sacred Sustenance To The Soul by Tricia Mae Chua
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda