Tricia Mae Chua
Early Morning Delight - Poem by Tricia Mae Chua
Here is my early morning delight…
Lying together with you in a tangled heap of soft warm flesh just before dawn;
Chest to chest with your legs entwined in mine.
Your arms envelope me and draw me in closer until we come face to face.
I drink you in with my eyes and breathe in your scent.
You whisper, “Good morning”, and suddenly I feel the sun rise within me.
Greenbelt, MD/ November 9,2010/ 8: 19 PM
Comments about Early Morning Delight by Tricia Mae Chua
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl