Sad Frown - Poem by Lamar Cole
He told his girlfriend, let's go our separate ways.
He thought that she would beg him to stay.
She said, okay I don't give a crap.
Now get out of my house you worthless sap.
He left with his head down.
She stood laughing while he sadly frowned.
Comments about Sad Frown by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda