Sailing Through - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
We wait for splendid moments
So as to be ebullient.
We encapsulate ideal
Future to reach happiness.
Hardly fulfill happiness.
The wealthy style of living
Impair ability to enjoy.
Be your life a boat journey,
Where sailing through is a joy.
Comments about Sailing Through by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl