Ratnakar Mandlik Poems
- A L O N E Man is mortal and death is certain So my ...
- An Ode To Nature In serene guise a celestial beauty You ...
- Good Teacher Riding on the waves of sorrow and ...
- Riding The Waves Of Imagery Riding the waves of ...
- Hats Off To The Maids In ... India's cultural capital n...
- Welcome Sweet Sixteen (2016) Adieu 2015 and Welcome sweet ...
- B A N I S H S O L I T U D E Solitude makes melancholy to ...
After serving the G.O.I. for 38+ years now I am settled at Pune(MS) . Writing is my passion since mid 1960s, however, I preffered to come before the world after my retirement. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A L O N E
Man is mortal and death is certain
So my beloved remove all the curtains
Hanging between you and reality
My boy mind well, it is your duty.
As a kid you belonged to your parents
Youth is for the better-half apparent.
Throught life as a fool you behave often
Trying to form & maintain motley relations.
Being badly in love you hoard money
Not as a means but as the end ultimate
Which automatically gives you agony,
Deprieving you of contentment sovereign.
Whatever you own in the tiny span
You often fell something's absence.
Though being wealthy...