Salah - An Acrostic - Poem by Khadim Hussain
Sirat, the bridge to paradise crossed only by those who follow
Allah’s just and rightful ways. Your
Lord shall look upon you with kindness on the day of the judgement.
Allah is merciful; in the month of Ramadan the gates of paradise are open but the
Hell’s gates are shut.
Comments about Salah - An Acrostic by Khadim Hussain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl