Same Folks Poor Audience - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Some poets assembled to recite
Their poems among themselves.
Each read with utmost enthusiasm.
Back home, they put into bin others’
Same feathers flock as poor audience.
Comments about Same Folks Poor Audience by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda