Edward Kofi Louis
Sana Boja - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Hello Sana Boja my friend,
It is a very time since we met in Ghana;
And i hope you are now doing well in Gambia.
Try to exhibit your talents at all times and,
Do go for your dreams always;
And remember that you do have a friend in Ghana.
Your experiences in Ghana during your visit tells it all,
So do move on in life Sana Boja;
For i am what i am today with my mind always on a muse.
Comments about Sana Boja by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl