Edward Kofi Louis
Sanaa - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
White-headed gibbons, orang-utans and Thomas' leaf monkeys!
Visit my muse and let me take you to Sanaa;
Tapirs, tariers and banded leaf monkeys!
Praise my name and let me introduce you to Sanaa;
For the traditional beliefs are here to stay with us!
And like the muse of this forest closer to Sanaa's home.
Comments about Sanaa by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl