Bharati Nayak Poems
- I Speak Not I speak not As I feel Speaking is not ...
- Searching For A Name I was born to a home Where every body ...
- A Music Is Made What and how Can I define And give a ...
- Shall I Wait Till I Understand...
- I Am In My Mother's Eyes Oh Mother I am That daughter of ...
- Parrot Though winged I am caged I flutter my wings As if ...
- I Where was I? I rose from null And one day Vanish into...
Born in the year 1962, I hail from Odisha, an eastern state of India.I always consider myself wannabe poet, though I have already published two poetry collections - one in my native language Odia and the other one in English.I am not a student of literature, but writing is my hobby and passion.I was a regular contributor to my school magazines.I sincerely believe that pen is mightier than the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Speak Not
I speak not
As I feel
Speaking is not essential
Silence speaks for itself
Even eyes speak
Speak thousand words my quivering lips
Unsaid words travel million miles
Speaks the thunderstorm
When hearts meet
Mouth says no words
Only the closeness knows
How louder is the heart
When it beats
Beating the loudness of sea-roars.