Lawrence S. Pertillar
Scrutinizing Of An Opportunity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
To scrutinize an opportunity,
Will be one less opportunity one will see...
To be scrutinized again.
And for those that do this...
Hopefully that scrutinizing of an opportunity,
Wasn't disrespectfully or publicly done.
And didn't appear with others near,
Witnessing it being unappreciated.
Leaving the scrutinizer...
With fewer less opportunities to come.
Comments about Scrutinizing Of An Opportunity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda